Newly renovated by a well-known local designer in April 2009, Hotel Kinki is located in the heart of Osaka, a busy, modern economic hub that is at the same time one of the most friendly cities in Japan, with a rich food culture and exciting night life.
Located only 60 minutes from Kansai International Airport, whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, Hotel Kinki provides reasonable accommodation with convenient access to the greater Osaka area and popular tourist attractions. The ancient historical cities of Kyoto and Nara are only 30 and 50 minutes away respectively, while the international port city of Kobe can be reached in 20 minutes.
Hotel Kinki offers quality rooms from standard to deluxe to suit both independent travellers or large groups. Stylish Western-style rooms are perfect for business stays, while reasonably-priced Japanese-style rooms are ideal for budget travellers. Rooms
are equipped with luxurious new bedding, high-speed internet access, in-room water purification systems, private bathrooms, and a range of handy amenities. With 24-hour reception and friendly staff who can provide a wealth of information about where
to go and what to see in and around Osaka, Hotel Kinki guarantees a pleasant stay in Japan.
Top reasons to choose Hotel Kinki
- Superb access to transport. Only 5 to 8 min walk from JR Osaka Station, subway stations, and other major rail lines.
- Sleep easy in five-star class double beds.
- All rooms come with a free high-speed internet connection.
- Staff at reception speak multiple languages.
- Non-smoking rooms available. Non-smoking rooms are available for all room types except for Western Deluxe Twin rooms and Japanese-style rooms. We plan to increase the number of non-smoking rooms in the near future.
- Wide variety of accommodation plans. Optimum plans and services to suit both business and pleasure travelers.
- Reasonably-priced room rates.
- Separate baths and in-room water purifiers (Western-style twin, triple and deluxe twin.)