From subway Umeda Station to Hotel Kinki
*Leave Umeda Station(Subway Midosuji Line) from the exit number 6.
Information for Late Night and Early Morning Flight Passengers(Kansai International Airport)
The Hotel Kinki can be a little hard to find.
To make things easy, we recommend looking at or printing out this map before you leave home.
The Umeda-connect website has released a map of Osaka station surroundings.
You can access to the map from the Umeda-connect website, or access through our external link to download the map.
The map is rich on contents like shops and tourist spots, please take a look.
View Larger Map
- Shopping in Kita Area: HEP FIVE, Hankyu, Hanshin, and Daimaru department stores, and more. 5-10 min walk.
- Yodobashi Camera: Huge electronics superstore. 10 min walk.
- Pokemon center is located on the 13th floor of the Daimaru department store, which is directly connected to JR Osaka Station. Its a 10 mins walk from Hotel Kinki.
- Hankyu-Higashi Dori Arcade: Restaurants, karaoke, shops, and more. Hotel Kinki is located on Hankyu-Higashi Nakadori Arcade, which adjoins this arcade 5 min walk.
- Hamura Onsen: Hot spring baths. 5 min walk.
- Osaka Mandarake : Anime and manga shop. 5 min walk.
- Sky Buidling/New Umeda City: 15-20 min walk.
- Osaka Temmangu Shrine: Hosts the Tenjin Festival every July. 25 min walk.
- Osaka Castle: 10 min by train on the JR Osaka Loop Line.
Japanese Train Route Finder By Jorudan
Japanese Train Route Finder
Enter the Station name, and click Search button.
Unfortunately, there is no car parking available at Hotel Kinki.