Use the 'Places to see' menu on the the left to explore areas around Hotel Kinki.
Hotel Kinki is located near easily-accessible JR Osaka Station, making it the perfect base from which to explore Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe. Whether you are in Osaka for business or pleasure, Hotel Kinki guarantees you a comfortable and pleasant stay.
The Hotel Kinki can be a little hard to find.
To make things easy, we recommend printing out this handy map before you leave home.
- Shopping in Kita Area: HEP FIVE, Hankyu, Hanshin, and Daimaru department stores, and more. 5-10 min walk.
- Yodobashi Camera: Huge electronics superstore. 10 min walk.
- Pokemon center is located on the 13th floor of the Daimaru department store, which is directly connected to JR Osaka Station. Its a 10 mins walk from Hotel Kinki.
- Hankyu-Higashi Dori Arcade: Restaurants, karaoke, shops, and more. Hotel Kinki is located on Hankyu-Higashi Nakadori Arcade, which adjoins this arcade 5 min walk.
- Hamura Onsen: Hot spring baths. 5 min walk.
- Osaka Mandarake : Anime and manga shop. 5 min walk.
- Sky Buidling/New Umeda City: 15-20 min walk.
- Osaka Temmangu Shrine: Hosts the Tenjin Festival every July. 25 min walk.
- Osaka Castle: 10 min by train on the JR Osaka Loop Line.
Japanese Train Route Finder By Jorudan
Japanese Train Route Finder
Enter the Station name, and click Search button.